Best of Cuba
Best of Cuba
From Cuba’s historical streets of Havana to the pristine shores of the Caribbean, stroll through World Heritage cities, relive a fascinating colonial history and experience the rich heritage of music and dance that Cuba is renowned for. Dive into the incredible marine world and history of the Bay of Pigs, prepare to be wowed as you discover Baracoa’s mountainous surrounds, visit the birthplace of salsa and admire Trinidad’s unrivalled ambience on this two-week adventure. From historic cars to fragrant cigars, and with plenty of rum and rumba in between, this adventure will take you into the heart of all things Cuban.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Havana – Leader-led walking tour of Old Havana
- Santa Clara – Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee)
- Holguin – La Loma de Cruz (sunset lookout)
- Holguin – Leader-led orientation walk
- Baracoa – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Santiago de Cuba – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Guantanamo Bay Viewpoint (time & weather dependent)
- Santiago de Cuba – Half-day City Tour including El Morro Castle, Santa Ifigenia Cemetery & Moncada Barracks (guide, transport &entrance fees included)
- Santiago de Cuba – night live music
- Camaguey – Leader – led orientation walk
- Bayamo – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Camaguey – Rum tasting in a local bar
- Camaguey – Bicycle Taxi City Tour (guide and transport included)
- Trinidad – Leader-led orientation walk
- Ciego de Ávila – Jewellery workshop (Community-based project)
- Trinidad – Salsa Dance Lesson (1 hour)
- Cienfuegos – Leader-led orientation walk
- Cienfuegos – Palacio de Valle (entrance fee)
- Bay of Pigs – Coastal swim stop
- Old-world charm, rich history, exciting nightlife – evocative Havana is like nowhere else on Earth. See the difference between city and coastal life on a guided walking tour of the old capital.
- Receive a fascinating insight into the rise and fall of the charismatic and highly celebrated Cuban revolutionary – Che Guevara – at his mausoleum and museum in Santa Clara.
- With its vibrant music scene and Afro-Cuban roots, sultry Santiago de Cuba is a great place to bust out some moves and hit the dance floor with the locals.
- Experience old-world charm in the colourful coastal town of Trinidad. Delve into the city’s sultry Latin rhythms with a salsa class and enjoy plenty of free time for seaside relaxation.
- Take inspiration from the locals and mix things up with a bicycle-taxi tour of Camaguey – roll through the winding streets on two-wheels, visiting markets, plazas and an art gallery.
Santiago de Cuba
Santiago de Cuba
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us