Hola Cuba - for US citizens
Hola Cuba – for US citizens
Experience the splendour of Cuba – a cobblestoned Caribbean gem where the rum is plentiful, the smiles infectious and dancing is essential. Join our Hola Cuba adventure and wind your way from sultry Havana and its crumbling churches, through the valleys and farms of Pinar del Rio, and on to the Afro-inspired beats of Trinidad. Along the way we’ve assembled a cast of Cuban characters to give you a proper welcome – tobacco farmers, expert chefs, local artists, historians and salsa dancers that understand where Cuba came from, where the country sits now and, more importantly, where it’s going.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Havana – Afro-Cuban Religion Tour (guide and transport included)
- Havana – Leader led City Tour of Old Havana
- Havana – American Vintage Car Tour (guide and transport included)
- Havana – Jaimanitas (Mosaic-laden Neighbourhood) including Fusterlandia (Entrance fee)
- Las Terrazas – Sustainable Rural Economy Project (Entrance fee and Guide included)
- Vinales – Leader-led orientation walk
- Vinales – Farm-to-table dinner at an eco-friendly ranch
- Vinales – Half-day Valley tour on foot including Tobacco Farmhouse
- Vinales – Salsa dance lesson (1 hour)
- Vinales – Cooking Demonstration by Local Chef
- Cienaga de Zapata – Korimakao Cultural Project (entrance fee, guide and transport included)
- Cienfuegos – Leader-led orientation walk
- Trinidad – Leader-led City Tour including Museums (entrance fees, guide and transport included)
- Trinidad – Pottery Centre
- Trinidad – Sunset Picnic at Playa Ancon (Weather Dependent)
- Santa Clara – Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee)
- Havana – Buena Vista Social Club Performance (entrance fee)
- Learn the local customs, folklore and beliefs behind Afro-Cuban religion as you’re welcomed into the homes of devoted residents on a colourful and unconventional Urban Adventure in Havana.
- Relish a real garden-to-plate dining experience at a privately-owned organic eco-farm in picturesque Vinales – indulge in a variety of fresh produce all while gazing across sweeping views of the valley.
- Receive a fascinating insight into the rise and fall of the charismatic and highly celebrated Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara at his mausoleum and museum in Santa Clara.
- Experience Cuban hospitality and old-world charm in the coastal town of Trinidad. Wander through cobblestone streets among colourful colonial buildings and relax on the picturesque Playa Ancon.
- Support the Cuban community by staying at privately-owned guesthouses, dining at home-grown restaurants, and gaining insider knowledge into Cuba’s history, thanks to the expertise of local guides.
Las Terrazas / Vinales
Bay of pigs / Cienfuegos
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us